Gov. Ugwuanyi assists CAPIO in rehabilitating ex-prisoners CONTACT: Amaka 08038545323

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CELEBRATING NDI OJIs' TALENTS: INTERVIEW WITH (CHINONYEREM MADUAGBARASI)

CELEBRATING NDI OJIs' TALENTS:
INTERVIEW WITH (CHINONYEREM MADUAGBARASI)

By Chiamaka Nnadigwe.

I use to think that this adage What a Man can do a woman can do better is something far from the truth until I met this lady. I had the pleasure of interviewing The female painter Chinoyerem Maduagbarasi, She has a passion for artisanship, Painting etc. Our conversation with her follows.

Can we meet You?

My dear ndi Oji-River Ekenem unu, I am Chinonyerem, Maduagbarasi from umuigbudu, Alum Inyi and I am a proud Painter .



Where are you Based?
I am based in Abuja, though distance isn't a barrier for me.


Describe Your Job in detailI screed, I paint, others include trowel painting, stone base paint, Stucco painting, wall paper installation, concrete stamping, e.t.c.

How long have you been in this Industry:
To the glory of God I have been in this job since 2013 and I registered it with cooperate affairs commission.


What challenges do u face as a female painter?

For the past 5years the only thing I call challenge, is meeting stingy clients, people who want quality job but are not ready to pay for it..




What were your relations reaction when they discovered you have ventured into painting?

Relation? my parents rather, they weren't surprise because they know me right from time that I can do anything to feed as long as is legit

Do u have a sense of fulfilment in your job.

Yes I do because as a single mother with a 14years old son, my business will continue when he become of age.

What encouragement do u have for aspiring painters.
Aspiring painter, I will encourage whoever want to venture into painting to do it diligently, be passionate. And every other thing will fall in place. Learn new innovations so you remain in the business.


 


Wonderful!, Very Inspiring more grace to you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets here your comments

Other Posts